This page describes configuring Test Agent management over a mobile interface. This is different from configuring management over an Ethernet interface, described on this page.
Note: Management over a mobile interface is available only for preinstalled Test Agents built on HW Medium hardware and equipped with an LTE chip ("HW Medium Mobile"). See this page.
- In the text-based menu, navigate to Configure management.
- Select which interface should handle management traffic to and from the server (here, "usb0"). Configuration of the other interfaces is done via the Netrounds server; see Test Agent interface configuration.
- Enter the APN (Access Point Name) for the mobile subscription you are using.
- Select the RAT (Radio Access Technology) to be used over the radio interface.
- The NTP server setting follows. You can use either the default NTP server, ntp.netrounds.com, or a local one (specified as an IP address or host name).
- Finally, confirm all settings for the management port.
- To check the configuration, navigate to Show interface status.