This test checks if customers can join the allowed multicast channels and receive data on these channels. The test also verifies that customers do not receive multicast channels other than those specified.
- Customer joins the multicast channels, listens for packets for 10 seconds, then leaves.
- No data is received on one of the allowed multicast channels.
- Data is received on one of the disallowed multicast channels.
The test conforms to SEC Access Certification ID "SEC-CM-MCAST-2".
- Customer: Test Agents that are going to act as Customers.
- Available groups: Multicast channels that the customer should be able to receive. Default: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
- Unavailable groups: Multicast channels that the customer should not be able to receive. Default: 22.214.171.124